|Pimp-My-Nav is a powerful graphical tool for adding navigation
Interest (POI) to OEM navigation map DVD's and CD's from BMW, Mini, Range Rover, Rolls-Royce, Volkswagen, Skoda and SEAT.
Display POI such as speed cameras as
icons on your navigation map while you are driving
- Easily edit, delete or add new
Points of Interest (POI) such as speed cameras to
the existing navigation CD or DVD of your vehicle.
- Simple update process - no specialist computer knowledge required.
- Upgrade older CARiN (CarinDb) navigation CD's to support custom POI (MKIV navigation
computer still required - see FAQ).
- Simple and quick step-by-step Wizard to update your CD/DVD.
- Support for popular POI data file formats, including .asc, .csv, .ov2 (TomTom),
- Drag and drop POI files using Windows Explorer to import them.
- Import and merge multiple POI files in a single operation.
- Automatically import and resize icons if available.
- View, change and import icons.
- Add a custom header image to the navigation search page
- Preview POI on the Google Maps website.
- Integrated CD/DVD image creation.
- Edit the existing menu structure by drag/drop. Insert new levels into
the menus; delete, move or copy existing menu items.